Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Week 11 - The Final Presentation


The assignment this week was to create a conference proposal using what we have learned this semester.  I chose resources for elementary school.  I had a good time making the presentation and I seriously think that I am going to submit it as a proposal for the VAASL Fall Conference (depending on what the professors think of it, of course!)

I am sad to see this course ending.  This was a class of discovery and I really enjoyed learning about all of the resources that are out there is cyberspace.

I would be remiss if I did not thank my classmates for their advice, suggestions, and comments throughout the summer.  I had a great partner for the video project and a great section of classmates to talk to every week.  I wish you all the best as you embark on your library careers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment